Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cup of tea anyone....


I spent all week trying to finish course work and my god its boring i think ill just have my own craft shop with my mum when im older. Then i will be able to sit and stitch all day long with a nice hot cup of tea and you never now i might even extend a cafe on to the side so people can come and have a cuppa and stitch if they get sick of being in the house! what do you think!!

In othe news because of my school work i havent had time to stitch which is killing me! Hopefully i'll get some time to stitch at the weekend :)

sammyjo
xxx

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Sammyjo, I think you must be close to my age (51) to think the way you do...I wish I'd skipped the whole career thing and just opened a nice needlework shop with a tea room on the side (and tea rooms are rare in the U.S.) I'm looking forward to seeing what you're working on.

Susimac said...

I think thats a geat idea Sammyjo. Looking forward to seeing your latest stitching.