Sunday, July 22, 2007

Buzzzzzzz

Not much going on this weekend but i have done a little stitching on the baby bee project its coming along quite nicely and i love the coulors, the pics alittle bulry i think i need a new camara lol

i also got some of the tatty bear done he only needs his outline and flowers doing and he'll be ready to make into a knitting needle case or sissor case for my mum for her birthday which is 5 days before mine.P.S The weathers been good, nice and sunny. Also thanks for your lovely comments its nice to know that i have readers.

sammyjo

2 comments:

amy-lou said...

Lovely stitching and I hope you get things ready in time for your Mum's birthday, she will love any gift you make for her :-))

lena-lou said...

Sammy, I hadn't realised Amy was still signed in when I did your comment :) Thanks for visiting my blog and Amy's !