Monday, August 06, 2007

Re-deco

Sorry, i've a bad habbit of negleting this blog at the moment but i do have a good reason, im redoing my bedroom because im totally sick of how it looks right now and i spend a lot of time in it sewing so i thought it was time for a change!


So because my bedroom is like a war zone i've mostly been knitting. Its all baby stuff but not actualy for a baby it's just, its small enough for me not to get board or stuck!

My favourite out of all of them is the orange jumper, because it was fun to knitt and its my firts jumper!
Sammyjo
P.S. hope everyones having a nice summer

2 comments:

Jules said...

Love your knitting. I'm knitting baby stuff at the moment. It's very satisfying isn't it. In no time at all you have a wonderful little garment!

lera said...

The sweaters are very dear. You're doing a great job.