Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not Long Till Christmas........

.....well in stitching time away, i have as you have all seen already started stitching for christmas. the sooner you start the sooner you finish then i always have time to check to see if i've missed anything.
The first patch of my christmas blankie is nearly done but i need some help from you quilters out there, i was wondering if i should boarder each patch with christmas ribbon or only do a couple in ribbon and couple without ?
have a nice weekend sammyjo

3 comments:

Tara said...

hey its tara, here is the website i was talking about where i made the extra summer cash.......... the website is here

Sally said...

This is looking good Sammy Jo. Can't help you with your question I'm afraid as I'm not a quilter.

Clevelandgurlie said...

Sammy Jo - you are quite the crafter! I love your penguines -- but this needlepoint is wonderful. I, myself, am a quilter and fabric artist. I am trying to teach myself to stitch!!