Thursday, October 11, 2007

Winter

My good god it going to winter soon and you can tell that from the weather up here its really getting cold on a morning baring in mind that leave the house at seven every morning lol so thats why i thought id knit this.....

Its a nice green sparkly scarf it really realy soft only problem is im running out of wool and it £2 a ball so i have to wait till tomorrow for my EMA lol
The christmas cards are coming long great we've finished four and i'll post the pics soon.

Hope your all having a good week

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hi SammyJo! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. You have done some lovely craft stuff! I have just had a good look at your blog and all the projects you have done. Don't blame you for knitting a scarf. It's getting cold in a morning now. Both my DDs complain about the cold every morning. Will add you to my blog list so I can keep coming back.

Dianne said...

Love the glitter in that scarf - it will brighten up a drib, drab, cold morning. Over here in Oz our mornings are warming up - Yippee!!!