Monday, November 19, 2007

Finishing

Ok so i was going through my room the other day and found a mountin of projects i never finished that i had hidden while my room was being decorated (i should be ashamed). so i used the hole weekend to sort out my room to make sure there were no other little projects playing hide and seek (there were no others thank god lol) and to finish of the ones i found.

The first one is a winne the pooh pillow cover
that i have backed in red fur for chelsea for christmas.














I also found a unicorn cross stitch that have to take some pics of for next time.

Also i finished the green sparkly scarf for the cold mornings that have arrived and will be here untill next year lol but i think my lion bag has taken a liking to it !

3 comments:

Jules said...

Well done. You put me to shame. I never finish anything but cards. Your cushion is fantastic. x

Sally said...

Your cushion is cute! Love the scarf too.

Anita said...

This Pooh bear is so cute..