Thursday, November 29, 2007

Maybe Alittle Crazy............

Do you remember these..........And this...............


well they have now become this........



My mum walked into my room last night to find me blasting my chemical romance at full volume, sicking this to my bedroom wall with blu tack and the first thing she asked was "have you finally gone crazy dear" my reply was that this helps me to see how many more flowers i need before it will fit my bed. she just laughedat me and walk out lol, ok so maybe i am a little crazy but thats good, right?

Anyway so far this has taken me nearly five month and it isn't even completly sewn together

but it is getting there. Have a nice weekend lol

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oh so you're another My Chemical Romance fan then! Lol! My eldest loves them. Mind you I quite like them too and even have them singing All I Want for Christmas on my phone!

The flowers are going to look great when you get them all done.

Stephanie said...

You are doing SOOOO well!

I love MCR!

The Chicken Lady said...

Oh My! I would LOVE to make some flowers, but never have. Someday. Yours look great!!! :)