Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Needles

Ok yesterday so i was about to start knitting a new scarf for my sister hollie for christmas when i foung that my 4mm knitting needles were nowhere to be found, i looked everywere and they had just vanished. later last night i was going through my clothes draws and i found them in with my jeans, i have no idea how they got their and it really bugs me......

....so today i nicked two pringles tubes from my sisters room (i asked first) and made these....
they took about five minutes to make useing scrapbook paper and sticky ribbon. They are to keep my needles from wandering and hinding from me when i need them (i never did like hind and seek lol).
i must admit they look rather snazzy on my windowsill lol have a nice week.
sammyjo

6 comments:

Sally said...

What a brilliant idea Sammy Jo! They do look snazzy.

The Chicken Lady said...

What a great idea. I don't have a bunch of knitting needles, but the small Pringles containers would be great for smaller quilting rulers and scissors!

Grace said...

Very clever idea and they look so nice!

Sue B said...

Great idea Sammy Jo!

Little Cat said...

You've done some lovely projects Sammyjo, and have some great ones on the go. I like the patchwork quilt you're making and all your cross stitch projects.

linda stokes said...

Great idea Sammy Jo, I'll have to tell my daughter who is a knitter too.