Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally it over

I am happy to tell you all that i finally finished my alexander the great coursework at 1.30am last night and handed it in to day. let me just say what a relief it was now i can stitch the rest of my christmas prezzies without feeling guilty lol.

Speaking of christmas it only like 11 days away now, were did 2007 go anyway ? So as a treat to my self i started this


I've spent the hole day sewing away at it and it felt so good im hopeing to have it done by christmas but we'll have to wait and see.
Now contestant number ten is someone you either love or you hate like marmite!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers ummmm! starr of The Tudors and bend it like beckham.

2 comments:

Sally said...

There's no wonder I can't sleep with all these men! LOL!

Well done on getting your coursework finished. Jess has been trying to get her physics done but couldn't do all of it so has asked her teacher for some help! Lol!

Your quilt is coming along nicely.

Hope Holistics said...

While strolling through your blog, which I think is great by the way, on a Christmas ideas mission, I was was blown away by this vision of Johnathan. WOW WEE!!! Totally distracted.

Well... for a moment anyway. Can't let the men get in the way of crafting. Have you visited Crafster? You might like it.

Oh to be 18 again. Keep up the crafting and good luck in all you do.

LOL
Rosie