Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This ones for you sally

I have decided to have two men in this one post so that the finishing date for this competion can stay as the 18th and this new addion is for sally, ( janet i could not find a very good pic of your nomitation Sportacus from LazyTown if you have one email it to me and i will include him too)

The two contestants for today are..............................

Jonas Armstrong who play robin hood on bbc 1, very, very nice lol

And................
Richard Armitage who play guy of Guisbourne and sally i have changed my mind is now in my top 100 men to dream about lol.
ENJOY!!!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oooh I am sat here with the biggest grin on my face!! Good job my DH can't see me! LOL! Thanks Sammy Jo!

Janet said...

Have emailed you a pic!