Saturday, December 15, 2007

Two's nice Three's a Crowd

First of all i would like to say that im very thankful for all the wonderful comments you all leave on this blog i love finding new comments they make my day so thank you!


Number 11 is the one, the only............



Hayden Christensen starr of star wars two and three. sorry this ones not for sale he's mine lol

Now i've had three nominations and the most recent has come from Janet, so this ones for you

number 12 is.................
Magnús Scheving otherwise known as Sportacus, i've been informed that you have to imagin him without the moustache!

have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for posting my nomination!!Seriously, you girls should see how this guy moves (obviously a serious gymnast). While my little boy is sitting in fromt of the telly saying "yay, Sportacus saved everyone" I'm just thinking "come to Mamma, Sportacus"! He gets my vote every time!!!!
(I'm starting to think that maybe I should get out of the house sometimes.)