Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stitching At Last

I have finished all my exams and i am now aloud to stitch again yeahy!. So my first cross stitching aim of 2008 is to finish my baby bee pattern im quite far along with this one but still have a way to go!


As i've said before i dont think im going to be able to part with this one as its just to adorable and colourful.

Also this week has been my best in months because i got questions in my Religious studies exam that i revised for and could answer and my Melly and Me pattern arrived. This is the first pattern for a softie i've ever bought and i cant wait to have a go at making it !!

Have a nice day Sammyjo
P.S. i would like to say thank you to all of you for commenting on my blog i love opening this page after a long week to find your lovely comments, so thank you!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Your baby bee is looking great! You're right is is cute!

Hope your exams went OK. Jess had her first four last week ( she's at AS level) and said they were OK except for physics! Lol!

Can't wait to see the Melly and Me softie made.

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Sammy, Your work is Beautiful!! Keep it up. It is so refreshing to see someone your age loving the stitching art!! Great Work!!!!

The Chicken Lady said...

Oh, your Baby Bees look lovely. Very colorful. I can't wait to see your softie. That's a cute pattern! :)

diva of quilts said...

Hi SammyJo,
The baby bee is adorable. I would have a hard time parting with it also. Great job!

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you ever want to try making a quilt, I'm designing a series of basket patterns that are available for free.

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB! You may have to make two One for you and one to give away. It is fun watching what you are making next. Keep up the good work.
Dawn in USA across the pond