Sunday, February 17, 2008

More stitching

It's half term here in england and that means i have a hole week to sleep late, work, stitch and have some fun like the sleep over my sisters having on friday for her birthday. What could be more fun than seven 13 year olds, a 15 yearold and me lol (and cake).




So far i've finished one classics essay, done some stitching and read 136 pages of my new book 'The dead of Summer' by camilla way. The book has just started getting creepy and the stitching is starting to look like its meant to! lol

This is the unicorn my mum started a few years ago its quite hard to do it for more than a hour as its on black and its about five different shades of grey so it tends to give me a headache if i look at it too long!

I finished the fairy i started last week but still have not decided what to do with it lol.







And lastly is the progress i've made on the baby bee sampler i've just finished the J and im now on the P. I only have 16 letters left to go and then it's done!

have a nice half term,
sammyjo

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just dont know how you do it- Very great job! LOVE it.

Sally said...

Have a great half term! My two have had theirs and are back at school tomorrow.

Lovely stitching. Your fairy is so cute.

Stephanie said...

Looks GREAT!

Janet said...

You've been a busy bee! I don't know if you've visited my blog lately but I gave you an award a little while ago, come and see!

Lina said...

Enjoy your half-term! Great progress on your WIPs!

tkdchick said...

Your stitching is lovely!

diva of quilts said...

You do some great stitching! They're all so cute. Take it slow with the unicorn on the black background and make sure you have really good lighting. Working on black is very hard on the eyes. Sometimes I feel like I can't see a thing at all when I'm sewing on black--it's like I'm stitching blind and just guessing what to do.

Sue B said...

the fairy looks terrific and that baby bee sampler is too cute!