Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Passing it on.....

Janet at 37 stitches in a row gave me the 'you make my day' award a week a go (which i only just relized silly me!) so i thought i'd pass it on to the people and the blogs that truely make my day!

Where it goes:
1. Janet at 37 stitches in a row
2. Sally at Stitchyangel's Treasures
3. Jenny B at allsorts
4. Jan at be*mused
5. Stephanie at Chasing Threads
6. Linda at crafty apple
7. Rosalie and Melanie at melly and me
8. Karyn at Trail mix
9. Meshell at the solitary thread
10. Fiona at hop, skip, jump


And there you have it the blogs i try to read every other day as they give me such enjoyment. their authors are very funny, interesting and truely wonderful people who's works are beautiful and inspiring. Thank you ladies!

sammyjo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are too sweet SJ! If you hadnt already gotten one, I'd give you five in return. I think your great! :)

Make sure you come see me at my new home-(www.chasingthreads.com) Ill miss you if you don't!!

Sally said...

Congratulations on your award Sammy Jo and thank you so much for mine:)

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!