Monday, March 03, 2008

Crazy.....

Hi there, is it march already? WOW i dare not blink incase the years over when i open my eyes! lol. Well i hope you all had a great feb, i spent most of it locked in my room reading. In one week i've read four books, i think i maybe a little obsessed with this hole 101 books challenge (but love reading so much that i cant help it).

I have also gotten some stitching done on the unicorn and found an idea in my head for the little fairy i stitched before.
This little cutie is going to be a shoulder bag when i figure out all the mechanics to it lol. Im thinking that a light yellow inside will go nicely with the pink on the outside. What do you think?

have a nice week

sammyjo

Edit- my mum has also finished a new knit so if you like baby knitting go have a look the link to her site is at the side.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

VERY nice SJ!

Sally said...

Lovely progress on the unicorn and I love your idea for your fairy!

diva of quilts said...

I love seeing all your different projects and the progress you're making on them. Thanks for sharing!