Friday, April 04, 2008

Back In Two

A freind at colege drew some cartoon characters for me a few weeks ago, which started off an idea in my head(these are sometimes lethal lol). i like these drawing so much that i have decided to try and embroid them. The first one she drew was prince charming (who i must say looks a little too full of himself lol)
This one i am doing in grey with sparkly blue eyes and gold crown to see how he looks in stitches. Then im going to do the damsel in destress who Steph created to go with him!


I'm off to london for two weeks tomorrow and unfortunatly i cant take my computer which means i cant post for the two weeks!. But i promise to post as soon as i get back:).
hope you all have a nice two weeks!
sammyjo

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have fun and take care SJ!

Sally said...

Have a great time Sammy Jo!

The Chicken Lady said...

Very cute project. Can't wait to see it done. Oh, have fun in London, lucky! See ya when you get back ;)

diva of quilts said...

He's adorable. I like to embroider and applique my own or my daughter's drawings. It's so much more personal and meaningful to me than to use a stranger's pattern.

diva of quilts said...

You've just been tagged! Check my blog for the details. ^_^
laura

Janet said...

I love the idea of emboidering a drawing and believe it's quite addictive once you get going!! You might end up with a wall full of these!