Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagged

OK I've been tagged by Laura so its my turn to do this:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.



Seven random facts about me:

1.I always put things off until the last possible moment (this includes finishing coursework).

2.I hate clothes shopping with a passion.

3.I love colours and patterns but will only wear black, purple or brown.

4.I leave college in seven weeks and i have no idea what I'm going to do next.

5.I have a phobia of having my hair cut as I'm afraid that they will do it wrong and I'll have to have it all cut off (silly but true).

6.I have never seen any rocky or Rambo films which is considered a crime among my friends.

7.I'm afraid of the penguin in Wallace and Gromit (you know the one that pretends to be a rooster with the rubber glove, its just plain creepy).



Ok im only going to tag three people because i really should be working and not posting but i couldn't help it! sorry:

may at abyquilt

artsy-crafty babe

steph at chasing threads

I had a great time in london with my nan and i'll tell you all about it next time because i really have to go before my mum finds me here lol.

No comments: