Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Package!!!!

First let me just say... Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you stephanie i loved every thing you sent to me its all great!

The quilting bee, a kit, chloe and louise stitchette is so cute and i cant wait to start it!
The Embroidery stitching tool and glue look like their going to be very interesting in figuring out how to use them! :)
And i really love the colours in the threads you sent, they are going to go to good use on some of the projects i have planned!!
Thank you again steph you have just given me alot of things to do during the summer break and i cant wait to get started. Also thank you for your kind words in the letter you sent, i love visting your blog because it lifts my mood and i know its going to be new, colourful and interesting every time i vist!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Oooh you are going to have great fun with those Sammy Jo. What a fantastic package!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you liked everything SJ! I cant wait to see what you do with it. :)

mellyandrosie said...

WOW, you are a lucky duck!!!! I love that stitchery and the thread colours are so yummy!! Enjoy it all =)