Monday, June 09, 2008

Sneek peek...

I've been a bad stitcher and started a new project before finishing the angels fully. I could'nt help it, the one im now doing, i put of for monthes and it's been calling to me all this time so i started it and i dont feel the least bit guilty :)

I'm not going to tell you what it is only that it came from crossstitcher and its beautiful! If you'd like to guess what it is then go ahead it could be fun and you never know you could get it right on your first try! :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

Very pretty start Sammy Jo. No idea what it is though! It looks like it could be some sort of floral trellis?

diva of quilts said...

And you are right not to feel guilty. Now you have more projects to choose from when you feel like stitching. This one is beautiful. I can't wait to see it come to life.

Stephanie said...

I cant wait to see it SJ!