Monday, July 21, 2008

Away with the Fairies

Ok i should be ashamed of my self because i've done almost no stitching or knitting as i've been researching life in a foreign country, namely through this blog. Morry is funny, insightful and really a great read! I've been readying through her archives of her life in japan and have loved every post!


I have however made a little progress on this!

The black and grey felt like it was never going to be complete and it still is'nt i've got the whole of the top to do and the bottom right hand coner to do as well! But i love it because it means that with all the grey the lady is going to stick out even more!

Have a great week!

SJ

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

The design is looking good, the black and grey will be worth it in the end.

Gem said...

Looking good! I love this design but don't think I would have the patience to stitch it for myself!

Sally said...

Wow she is really coming along now Sammy Jo!

Jess would love to go to Japan. I think she fancies living out there for a year but she forgets she needs money! lol!

Kate said...

Japan does sound great! The design is looking ovely!