Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Booking it.....

Ok so i have'nt got anything crafty to show you as what i've been upto the last couple of weeks is a suprise for my 100th post which will be the post after this one :D, i cant believe i've writen 99 posts and am still addicted to this place :).

I thought i would show you all some future projects that i am planning to take on when i've finished some of the ones that i already have going!

I found these two books in the liberury and just fell in love with some of the patterns in them!


This is a japanese inspired pattern that i want to do for my bedroom wall, the pattern is different and very pretty and appealed to my deep interest in asian culture :)

And these are just some of the socks from this book that i want to make but first i have to learn how to knit with three needles :) which i think is going to be very interesting, fun and at times frustrating

I not completely finished and ready for my hunderth post suprise so it might be a few more weeks before its done :) till then bye!

P.S. mums knitted up something new to take a look go to the link in my side bar called house of wool. :)

5 comments:

Ginnie said...

I love your knitted sock patterns. Just been looking through your blog for the first time. You've done some nice stuff! Will check back again....

Stephanie said...

I want to make socks BAD!!

Sally said...

Looks like you're going to be very busy over the summer Sammy Jo:) Can't wait to see!

Rebecca said...

I love the socks that you can take your toes out of!!!

Kate said...

Oo - two new books I haven't seen - must look out for them.