Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wales Here I Come!

I knew there was something i had to do! lol

sorry for the long pause, its just i haven't really had that much time to post or even stitch for that matter!. I've been helping my friend move homes, getting ready for my trip to wales (more about that in a minute) and generally freaking out! It feels like I've lost a week somewhere along the line but cant think how! Oh well there is nothing i can do about it now;)
Right first of all I'll explain the trip to wales, its for a job interview and it last all weekend from the 12th till the 14th, i have to travel all the way to wales for the interview and them on the Sunday I'll find out if i get the job! if i do i say for an extra weeks training and then i come home to collect my stuff ready to move to which ever center i get placed in. The job will be an activities instructor with a firm called kingswood, where we do everything from climbing to archery with kids. I've been waiting nearly a hole year to apply for this and am totally excited from the weekend! My bag is already packed! :)

OK secondly i have managed a little stitching on a new Christmas project...

This is a Sarah Kay design, Ive been wanting to stitch one of her designs for a while now and i decided that because i have recently finished one cross-stitch project i had room for a new one! :) plus i couldn't resist! hehee. I hope i have enough free time to finish Christmas projects if i get this new job!

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Good Luck for your interview, my daughters went to a Kingswood local to us a few years ago and loved it - it'll be a very rewarding job.

Glenna said...

Best of luck on the interview, and aaaak! on the Christmas stitching! Christmas really isn't that far, is it?

Sally said...

Good luck for the interrview Sammy Jo. I hope it all goes well.

Nice start on the Christmas piece:)

laura west kong said...

Hoping everything went well on your interview!