Thursday, October 30, 2008

WOW!

ok so as im writting this post outside there is a massive down fall of hail stones... i think winter has finally set in! The only bad news about this seeing as i love winter is that i walk to work on a morning and it takes me 45 minutes to get there so im guessing that im going to have to do some serious shopping and stock up on wooly jumpers and wool tights to keep myself warm! lol :)


Ok so this is going to be my halloween post as i wont have time to post tomorrow. Im planning to watch horror movies with a friend and stuff my face with sweets and toffee apples! Yummy! I hope you all have a great halloween and i would love to know what you all have planned?

Also despite having an eye infection this week and feeling like every time i blink my eyes are being cut with glass i have managed to get some more stitching done on 'the first day of spring' by sarah kay and i have found that i acctually have my stitching drive back! how good is my timing! hehe (if you ever get an eye infevtion i found that if you sit in a car with the heating on and the air vents pointing at your face it really helps the scratching feeling and stops them hurting as much! just a little bit of positive in my rant lol)
Have a great weekend and a fun halloween night :)
SJ

4 comments:

Virpi said...

Your stitching looks adorable. I hope your eye infection gets better soon.

laura west kong said...

Have a fun time tomorrow! I'm taking my DD to a Halloween party. ^_^

Sally said...

The First Day of Spring is looking so pretty Sammy Jo.

Hope your eye infection is better soon.

Have fun tonight!

Stephanie said...

How cute is that!!

Love the new layout too- I love V...I'm going to watch it on the 5th! ;)