Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas is coming

Well that chocolate cake is long gone! YUM :D
Mostly this week I've been stitching Christmas cards and believe it or not i actually finished my Christmas blankie of which i will post pic next time! :D

This one was stitched by younger sister Chel and both pics were taken by my youngest sister Hollie, both of them have decided that I'm sleeping in their room on the floor on Christmas eve as we used to share a room when we were younger :D i guess i have no say in the matter

2 comments:

Sally said...

Your cards are lovely Sammy Jo. Really like the second one. So pretty.

Have you got snow up there?? It's been snowing on and off all day here and it was really heavy last time I looked out:)

laura west kong said...

Both cards are wonderful! They make me want to start on Christmas-y things too!