Monday, December 15, 2008

One Down Eight To Go

She is offically finished, I stayed up last night to get her finished and im glad i did!. i love the look of a complete cross-stitch its just so pretty and really makes me feel like i've achived something, even if it is something so small :D

Ok due to work and a broken computer the Mr christmas competion has ended and i've decided that the winner is Sally with her nomination :D
Sally that means you win the christmas give-away :) dont worry i still have your address from last year :D i'll send your goodies just after christmas so they dont get caught up in the christmas mail!

3 comments:

Virpi said...

Small? Your stitching looks gorgeous and it doesn't look small at all!

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish Sammy Jo. She is gorgeous.

I have two more finishes but my DH has taken his camera to work so I can't show them yet!! Typical!!!

Oooh thank you for picking me as the winner of your giveaway! We get to see Zach twice:) ( OK so I'm probably old enough to be his Mum but who cares!!!)

amandajean said...

I LOVE your little cross stitch! it's so sweet!!!