Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Know, I Know, Im late but do have a good reason one very cute little baby girl pulled a few of my laptop keyboard keys off and i've had to have it fixed lol.
I would like to say that both steph and linda will receive a gift for taking part in my "tell me why" lol thank you ladies i loved what you both wrote!


Linda: One of the many reasons I love my children(even though they are going through the teen years! LOL) is because of what they have taught me! They have taught me unconditional love! They have taught me the power of words! They have taught me the power of actions! They have taught me it is okay to be ME! They have taught me how far my patience can go! They have taught me to laugh till I cried or wet my pants! They have taught me to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid!). They have taught me too see the world through their eyes! THey have taught me what it really means to be happy! They have taught me that it's okay I am crazy! They have taught me to live! They have taught me... More than I could ever thank them for!!Thank you... I needed that reminder! :).

Steph:Because my Mom is selfless and there's no other love like hers. My Dad because he's such a free spirit and is what every man should strive to become. My sisters because they are my very Best friends. My In-laws because I could not have married into a better family. My Husband because we have nothing in common, are complete opposites, but love each other like we are the only two in the planet. As you see, I am very blessed.

So if you could both send me your snail mail addresses that would be great! :D Email is xx_sammyjo_xx@hotmail.com


On to other pretty little things, these are just some of the treasures i bought at the fair in london, even though it wasn't what i epected it was still fun and i loved spending the time with nan!

This is Woodland Enchantress from The Gold Collection it was origanally £40 buti got this one for £29.99 which isn't too bad plus it meant that i could get another one!
This one is Ambiance Chinoise from Royal Paris, I got this for £20 and i really love this one!!
I cant wait to finish the projects i have on the go so that i can start these :D

4 comments:

Sally said...

Lovely new stash Sammy Jo.

laura west kong said...

I love both their entries. Can't wait to see how those canvases turn out! =(^_^)= (and your new blog background is very cute too)

venus said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this post. I loved it.... i love both their entries... lovely new stash,,,
Good one ....thanks for sharing this post with us.....

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

Sakyra said...

Какая красивая вышивка!!!