Monday, July 01, 2013

Im Back For Good I Promise x

It seems I've been neglectful again, I'm going to try posting a lot more often from now on with new idea's and projects and also some new topics.

Firstly things around here have become a bit tight, which I suspect has also happened on your end too. so I've had to become a bit more resourceful when it come to saving money and cutting costs here and there. So I thought I'd share a few ways in which I've started to cut back and make do with just one income and a two year old that loves shopping (mummy does too but for now I'm blaming the two year old for my addiction to buy cute children's clothes even when they are not needed!)

So in the next few weeks I'll be posting about how I'm learning to make a lot of my daughters clothes myself, or fixing them up to last longer. How I learned to budget from pinterest!, Great money saving tips, including how I just managed to do my monthly grocery shop for £98.

Oh and of course it's coming to that time of year again where Christmas crafting will be in full swing!

I look forward to see you all soon

Take care till next time

SJ

No comments: